Handy Guide: Convict Records of Norfolk Island 1788-1814
- Usually Ships WIthin 7 Days
Media: BOOKLET - 8 pages
Author: C. Dunn
Other: colour photos, further reading
Publisher: Unlock the Past
Historian Cathy Dunn takes you on a journey back to the 1st Settlement of Norfolk Island 1788–1814, describing the archives and records that are available, where copies of the records are kept and what family historians can find online for Convicts on Norfolk Island.
While there are very few known or surviving records for Norfolk Island for the period May 1796 – December 1801, Cathy does introduce you to those that do, including the victualling books and musters; birth, death and marriages records; land grants and leases records; diaries and journals, Rev Fulton BDMs; shipping records and musters as well as other records for family historians related to Convicts on Norfolk Island 1788–1814.
Also presented is a diverse bibliography for a complete range of references to Norfolk Island 1st Settlement research resources for family history research.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN EBOOK
ALL CONVICT GUIDES
- Handy Guide: Convicts: From trial to freedom - printed guide - ebook
- Handy Guide: Convict Records of New South Wales: The Human Stories of the Transportation System - printed guide - ebook
- Handy Guide: Convicts: Port Phillip District - printed guide - ebook
- Handy Guide: Convicts: The Moreton Bay Penal Settlement 1824-1839: “A place of security and substance” - printed guide - ebook
- Handy Guide: Tasmanian Convicts - printed guide - ebook
- Handy Guide: Western Australian Convicts - printed guide - ebook
- Handy Guide: Convict Records of Norfolk Island 1788-1814 - printed guide - ebook
- SET OF 7 Convict Handy Guides - coming soon
- Guide to convict transportation lists: 1787-1800 - printed guide - ebook
- Guide to convict transportation lists: 1801-1812 - printed guide - ebook
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS