New South Wales Country Directory 1899-1900 (Hall) - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF file - 92MB (616 pages)
Year: (1899) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
The 1899-1900 'Halls Country Business, Professional and Pastoral Directory and Gazetteer of New South Wales' is divided into four sections; firstly country towns, then alphabetical list, pastoral directory and lastly a gazetteer.
- The COUNTRY TOWNS section provides information on trades, business and professions by town name.
- The ALPHABETICAL LIST gives business and professional people by name.
- The PASTORAL DIRECTORY gives a list of owners, name of run, number of stock and postal district.
- The GAZETTEER contains rail, boat, mail and general business information along with two maps.
The whole 608 page directory, including most text in the ads, is searchable, useful not only for finding names, but also places occupations and other information for family and local historians.
It contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book. Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched as. Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS