New South Wales Country Directory 1895 (Hall) - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF file - 61MB (642 pages)
Year: (1985) 2008
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
This edition of 'Halls Business, Professional and Pastoral Directory and Gazetteer of New South Wales for 1895' is divided into three major sections:
- Country section: this provides information on trades, professional and pastoral professions by town name.
- Agricultural and General Farming section: this lists the towns of NSW alphabetically, together with the farmers and graziers, together with their address.
- City and Suburban Business directory: This is similar to a current day yellow pages. Listing trades alphabetically, together with the person and their address underneath.
There is also information on sheep and cattle stations, agricultural shows, dairy factories, legal practitioners, public offices, mining companies and hundreds of pages of advertisements.
This vast resource of New South Wales history is fully searchable and provides a wealth of information for the family historian.
It contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS