Motor Trade Directory of Australia Compendium 1 1928-1936
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (2123 pages)
Year: (1928-36) 2009
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
This compendium of motor trade directories contains a wealth of information relating to motor vehicles and the motor trade in bygone eras, in particular the 1920s and 1930s. Included in these directories is information on passenger cars, commercial vehicles and motor cycles, as well as manufacturers, distributors' accessory houses, repair shops and garages.
The directories also list the following - usually arranged by make and listing agents:
- traders' associations, automobile clubs
- motor cars, trucks, motor cycles
- classified list of tyres
- classified list of oils and greases
- accessories, parts, machinery, tools and equipment
- wholesale dealers distributing and/or importing for the motor trade
- bodybuilders' and trimmers' supplies, factory and manufacturers representatives
- retailers and traders, body builders (car), used car dealers
- city, suburban and country garages, repair engineers
- retailers of accessories and traders in motor lines operating in all states
- data and tables - ball and roller bearing data, brake lining data, clutch data, piston ring sizes, radiator hoses, fan belt data, serial numbers of US, English & Continental vehicles.
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text