Motor Trade Directory of Australia 1936-37
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (711 pages)
Year: (1927) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
This fascinating handbook and directory contains a wealth of information on motor vehicles of the era and the motor trade generally. It covers passenger cars, commercial vehicles an motor cycles. This guide will interest a wide range of people:
- family historians - with anyone in the motor trade in the 1930s - or just as a fascinating guide to motoring of a bygone era
- local historians - information on traders in your locality - or just as a fascinating guide to motoring of a bygone era
- members of car clubs or owners of pre-WW2 vehicles
This 710 page directory is arranged as follows:
- Traders' Associations and Automobile Clubs
- Motor Cars, Motor Trucks, Motor Cycles - arranged by make with listing for agents for each throughout Australia
- Classified List of Tyres - arranged by make with listing for agents for each
- Classified List of Oils and Greases - arranged by make with listing for agents
- List of Accessories, Parts, Machinery, Tools and Equipment - arranged by make with listing for agents
- Wholesale Dealers distributing and/or importing for the motor trade - accessories and equipment, engineering parts, bodybuilders' and trimmers' supplies, factory representatives, manufacturers representatives.
- Retailers and Traders body builders (car).
- Used Car Dealers.
- City, Suburban and Country Garages, Repair Engineers
- Retailers of Accessories and Traders in Motor Lines operating in all States.
You also find a whole heap of data and tables - ball and roller bearing data, brake lining data, clutch data, piston ring sizes, radiator hoses and fan belt data, serial numbers of American, English & Continental cars.
Originally produced by Archive CD Books Australia in 2004, this title has now been remastered and re-released, and includes better searching capability. This CD contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text