Centenary Catalogue of Farms and Stations for Sale in Western Australia - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF file - 76MB (99 pages)
Year: (1929) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Consisting of 95 pages plus large foldout map, this publication begins with a list of properties sold by Joseph Charles between January 1921 and April 1929 with locality, acreage, name of the vendor and name of the purchaser - around 120 properties, 90 of which were rural properties ranging in size from under 100 acres up to 280,000 acres.
Then follows details of approx 650 rural properties offered for sale with details of each such as:
- area freehold and cleared, etc
- description of trees, etc. on the property
- water supply - wells, river, soaks, dams
- description of paddocks, fencing
- description of the house/s on the property
- description of sheds and other buildings
- description of plant and equipment included
- details of any stock included in the sale
- asking price and terms offered
Includes a large railway map of much of Western Australia in 1929. Enlarging this on-screen enables the fine detail to be read much more easily than the original map.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book
Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched. Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS