Australian Pastoral Directory 1939 - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF file - 38MB (478 pages)
Year: (1939) 2010
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
The Australian Pastoral Directory 1939 lists stockowners in all states of Australia excepting Western Australia. There is also a separate index for both New South Wales and Queensland by station, a list of prominent stock agents for both those states and various statistics and advertisements.
The listings for New South Wales and Queensland are in tabular form giving the following information: name of owner, name of station, postal address, number of cattle, and number of sheep. The Victorian listing gives name, address and the number of sheep while the other listings, for South Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory give name and address of the stockowners.
This is a significant resource for those that are looking for their family with pastoral connections in Australia.
Abbey,Â,Cluny Lodge, Penola.
Abbot Bros., Depot Downs, Nackara.
Abbot, J. J., & Co., Not Home, Nackara.
Ackland, G. E., Orford, via Orroroo.
Adams, John, Wild Horse Plains.
Adams, W. H., Caltowie.
Agars, J. & R., Oaklands, Elliston.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
ALL PASTORAL DIRECTORIES
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1913 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1923 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1925 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1931 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1939 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1954 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory Compendium 3 - CD-ROM | EBOOK