Western Australia Commonwealth Electoral Roll 1943
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (4581 pages)
Year: (1943) 2011
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Electoral rolls are the nearest thing Australians have to census records, and hence they are extremely important and useful for local, family and social historians.
The CD includes the rolls for Forrest, Fremantle, Kalgoorlie, Perth, and Swan Divisions of Western Australia in 1943 over 4,500 pages. Entries are arranged alphabetically within each subdivision. You will find the details of hundreds of thousands of voters who resided in Western Australia at this time, and who were entitled (and registered) to vote.
The electoral subdivisions for each of the divisions are:
- Forrest Albany, Bunbury, Collie, Forrest, Katanning, Murray, Nelson, Sussex, Wellington, and Williams
- Fremantle Claremont, East Fremantle, Leederville, North Fremantle, South Fremantle, South Perth, Victoria Park, and Wembley Park
- Kalgoorlie Boulder, Brown Hill, Dundas, Gascoyne, Geraldton, Greenough, Hannans, Irwin, Kalgoorlie, Kanowna, Kimberley, Mt Leonora, Mt Magnet, Mt Margaret, Murchison, Pilbara, and Yilgarn
- Perth East Perth, Maylands, Nedlands, North Perth, Perth, Subiaco, and West Perth
- Swan Balcatta, Beverley, Canning, Guildford, Moore, Northam, Swan, Toodyay, and York
The following information is included for each elector:
- No. on Roll
- Name in full
- Place of living
- Commonwealth Division and the Subdivision
This CD contains high quality scanned images of each of the original volumes, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text