Manchester, Salford and Suburbs 1933 Kelly's (Slater's) Directory - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF, 296MB (2754 pages)
Year: (1933) 2008
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
This typically comprehensive Kelly's county directory includes:
- a general description of the county
- a directory of places and their inhabitants, facilities, history, etc.
- a private residents directory
- a classified trades directory
High quality scanned images of the complete original book, bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book. Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched. Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS