London 1916 (Suburbs) Kelly's Post Office Directory - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: - EBOOK - download
File format: PDF, 117MB (879 pages)
Year: (1916) 2009
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
This volume picks up where the 'city' volume left off, in that it covers the 'non-city' suburbs of London, right out to the edge of the county boundary.
This typically comprehensive Kellys directory contains:
- London county suburbs street directory
- commercial and professional directory
- trades and professional directory
- court directory
- other information including a list of names of clergymen and dissenting ministers and a list of names of metropolitan police
High quality scanned images of the complete original book, bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book. Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched. Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS