Handy Guide: Researching Your Health History - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File Format: PDF, 1MB (4 pages)
Author: H. Smith
Other: b&w & colour photos, further reading
Publisher: Unlock the Past
Researching your family health history helps you learn more about you or your children's risk for health problems. It can also guide your doctor to determine what screening tests should become part of your health care schedule and inform you of risk factors of a potential health condition that you may be able to change.
Everybody has a family history, but we also have a health history within our family. We document this from the same resources we use to document our family history with just a few caveats. The cause of death on death certificates varies in accuracy the further back in time we go.
If you're interested in understanding how to record your health history, this handy guide gives you the basics. Covering what information to collect, Cancer, Genograms, Inheritance, Single gene inheritance X chromosome linked, and Genealogical DNA testing. It also includes links to various websites and suggestions for further reading.
NOTE: this product is a digital download.
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately.
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed - usually within 24 hours of an order being placed Monday-Friday.
- Payments by PayPal are confirmed sooner - shortly after placing your order.
- Handy Guide: Researching Your Health History - printed guide
- Death certificates & archaic medical terms 2nd edn - ebook
- Death certificates & archaic medical terms 2nd edn - printed guide
- ’Til death us do part: causes of death 1300-1948 - ebook
- ’Til death us do part: causes of death 1300-1948 - printed guide
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS
- Medical & DNA - books, data CDs and ebooks
MORE GUIDES BY HELEN SMITH