Handy Guide: Swedish Genealogy Research Beginner's Guide - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File Format: PDF, 2MB (4 pages)
Author: P. Woodbury (Legacy Tree Genealogists)
Other: b&w & coloured photos, websites, further reading
Publisher: Unlock the Past
During the 19th century, Sweden experienced a population boom, in part due to mandatory vaccinations. A resulting shortage of available farmland pushed migrants to all parts of the globe in the Swedish diaspora.
Today, both the descendants of migrants and their relatives in Sweden can easily explore and extend their genealogy through detailed and extensive church records.
This beginner's guide introduces readers to the Swedish church records - the birth and christening records, the marriage and engagement records, the death and burial records. There's also information on the moving-in and moving-out records, and clerical examination records. The guide also provides some strategies to overcome your brickwalls, and gives a number of websites and books to further your Swedish research.
NOTE: this product is a digital download.
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately.
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed - usually within 24 hours of an order being placed Monday-Friday.
- Payments by PayPal are confirmed sooner - shortly after placing your order.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A PRINTED HANDY GUIDE
- Handy Guide: Swedish Genealogy Research Beginner's Guide - printed guide
MORE NORDIC PRODUCTS
- All Nordic titles - books, data CDs and ebooks