Chester and Neighbourhood 1938 Kelly's Directory - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: - EBOOK - download
File format: PDF, 15MB (502 pages)
Year: (1938) 2008
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Directories are an amazing source of historical information. As they provide names addresses and occupations for many thousands of people living in the area covered by the directory.
Kelly's are the best, and most comprehensive of the English county directories as they list not only business people, but they also list the head of the household house-by-house. This one covering Chester and the surrounding areas in Cheshire is no different, containing:
- a general description of the area
- a directory of official and public establishments and institutions
- a street directory
- a private residents directory
- a commercial directory
- a professional & trades directory
This book also includes information on some of the neighbourhoods which surround Chester, including Great Boughton, Hoole and Upton. A Street Directory, Commercial Directory and Private Residents Directory is included in each of these sections.
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS