Australian Pastoral Directory 1913 - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF file - 18MB (274 pages)
Year: (1913) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
The Australian Pastoral Directory 1913 lists approximately 231 pages of stockowners in all States of Australia. There is also a separate index for both New South Wales and Queensland by Station, a list of prominent stock agents in four states and various statistics and advertisements.
The listings for New South Wales and Queensland are in tabular form giving:
- name of Owner
- name of station
- postal Address
- number of Cattle
- number of sheep
- separate indexes of station names
The listings for the other states - Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory give name and address of the stockowners.
A map of New South Wales is included which shows pastures protection districts.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book. Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched. Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
ALL PASTORAL DIRECTORIES
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1913 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1923 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1925 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1931 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1939 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory 1954 - CD-ROM | EBOOK
- Australian Pastoral Directory Compendium 3 - CD-ROM | EBOOK