Sydney Street Directory 1924 (Wilson) - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF file 51MB (802 pages)
Year: (1924) 2008
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Wilson's Sydney and Suburbs Street Directory for 1924 contains over 100 maps of the city, suburbs and Blue Mountains - which also shows Sydney Harbour, the Municipalities and Shires, the railways, tramways and main roads.
Within the 800 pages, the Directory also lists the arcades, banks, chambers, churches, clubs, commercial buildings, consuls, docks, government departments, hospitals, places of interest, railway offices, shipping officers, taxi ranks, theatres and wharves in Sydney.
Complete with many adverts of local businesses of the time, this gives a unique look at Sydney in the 1920s.
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
NOTE: this product is normally supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email with a download link when you place an order
NEW OPTION - get it on USB - rather than download
If you prefer to have this on physical media - add a USB drive to your order
- multiple products in an order can be put onto a single USB
- we will take the inclusion of a USB in your order as a request to supply the ebook/s on USB instead of download
OVER 2000 DATA CD products can now also be supplied on the USB - instead of CD
- AU - 1844 Australian products
- BRA - 35 British products
- EUA - 1 European product
- NZ - 46 New Zealand products
- SCA - 10 Scottish products
- SCPG - 393 Scottish products
It is recommended that you transfer the USB data files to your computer and keep the USB drive as a backup or for other purposes.