Sewerage Records: An Untapped Magnificent Resource - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File Format: PDF, 2MB, (36 pages)
Author: S. Zada
Other: colour photos
Publisher: Unlock the Past
Sewerage is not something we instantly associate with our ancestors, nor is it a resource that many people have high on their list for checking. By the time you have reached the end of this book, your view on sewerage and its value to our family and local history research should have changed.
One of the major benefits of sewerage records is that they do not discriminate between large mansions and small mining cottages, grand theatres and factories, exclusive private schools and smaller local public schools. Where a public sewerage system has been installed it is all encompassing - our ancestors are on a level playing field.
The information and tips provided relate to sewerage records in Australia and New Zealand, however you can apply the same approach to countries around the world - where a sewerage system has been installed, there will be records.
NOTE: this product is a digital download.
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately.
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed - usually within 24 hours of an order being placed Monday-Friday.
- Payments by PayPal are confirmed sooner - shortly after placing your order.
Why Sewerage Records?
Before You Start
What you Might Find Using Traditional Records
Where Are They?
The Major Cities [Australia & New Zealand]
What Your Might Find
- Municipal Directory
- History of Sewerage Authority
- Key Plan
- Base Plan or Detail Plan
- Field Book
- Individual Plan of Drainage
- The Current House
Compiling a List of Sewerage Records
Making Your local Records Accessible
- Sewerage Records: An Untapped Magnificent Resource - printed book