Scots Settlers in America Sourcebook
- Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD, 141 pages
This is a selection of articles detailing the role of the Scots settlers in the early development of the American nation. Included are:
- "The Scotch-American Company of Farmers"
- "A Sketch of the Old Scotch Settlement at Union Church [Jefferson County, Mississippi]", by C.W. Grafton
- "Some Scottish Episcopalians in the North American Colonies", by P.R. Foskett
- "The Scotch Society in the American Colonies in the 18th Century", by Henry Sefton
- "The Scotch Presbyterian in the American Revolution", by Jonathan Smith
- "The Early Scotch Element of Somerset, Middlesex, and Monmouth Counties [New Jersey]", by A. Van Doren Honeyman
- "The Scots in East New Jersey", by George S. Pryde
This CD consists of scans of the original articles or books, which can be browsed, enlarged and printed if required. Please note: it is not searchable.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later