Queensland Government Gazette 1915
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (4313 pages)
Year: (1915) 2012
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Government Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. They were published by the government as a means of communication to officials and the general public and therefore contain information that is of great use in establishing an image of Australia and its people in the past.
The 1915 Queensland Government Gazette has information regarding:
- Appointments, promotions and resignations (including teachers)
- Public Service List of 1915
- Trustees of cemeteries, hospitals, racecourses, Schools of Arts, sports grounds, grammar schools, &c.
- Magistrates and Justices of the Peace
- Members of Boards and Committees
- Brands and earmarks
- Dissolution of business partnerships
- Errors in deeds
- Government Acts and Proclamations
- Intestacy returns and notices
- Insolvency notices
- Rents on occupation licenses, List of rents of holdings; a variety of other land records
- Licences: including auctioneers, bagatelle licences, licensed victuallers, winesellers, billiard licenses, fishing licences, packet licences and more
- Probate notices
- Professional lists including medical practitioners, chemists, dentists, ministers of religion, surveyors
- Transmissions of real estate by death
- and much more including road closures, unclaimed property and tender notices
Department of Public Instruction, Brisbane, 18th February, 1915.
HIS Excellency the Lieutenant-Governor, with the advice of the Executive Council, has been pleased to approve that NORMAN ARCHIE LAW be readmitted to the service of the Department of Public Instruction as a Teacher of Class III., Division 1, and appointed to the position of an Assistant Teacher in the State School for Boys at West End, as from the date on which he begins to teach therein.
45 J. W. BLAIR.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the original gazette. It has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text