Queensland Government Gazette 1914
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (4072 pages)
Year: (1914) 2012
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Government Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. They were published by the government as a means of communication to officials and the general public and therefore contain information that is of great use in establishing an image of Australia and its people in the past.
The 1914 Queensland Government Gazette has information regarding:
- Appointments, promotions and resignations
- Public Service List of 1914
- Trustees of cemeteries, racecourses, Schools of Art, sports grounds &c.
- Magistrates and Justices of the Peace
- Members of Boards and Committees
- Brands and earmarks
- Dissolution of business partnerships
- Errors in deeds
- Government Acts and Proclamations
- Intestacy returns and notices
- Insolvency notices
- List of rents of holdings and rents on occupation licenses
- Licences: including auctioneers, spirit dealers, wine sellers, licensed victuallers, billiard licenses, and packet licences
- Probate notices
- Professional lists including medical practitioners, chemists, dentists, ministers of religion, auditors, surveyors
- Teacher appointments, promotions, resignations, retirements, transfers and more
- Transmissions of real estate by death
- Unclaimed deposit accounts
- and much more including road closures, unclaimed property and tender notices
NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Partnership heretofore subsisting between Paulina McManus (otherwise Pauline McManus) and Nelly Fox (otherwise Nellie Fox), carrying on business as licensed victuallers, at Cairns aforesaid. under the style or firm of "Misses Fox," has been Dissolved, as from the date hereof.
Dated at Cairns this fourth day of April. A.D. 1914.
PAULINA McMANUS. Witness-CHARLES LILLEY, Solicitor, Cairns.
NELLY FOX. Witness -H. V. HANNAM Solicitor, Cairns.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the original gazette. It has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text