Queensland Government Gazette 1910
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (3645 pages)
Year: (1910) 2011
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Government Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. They were published by the government as a means of communication to officials and the general public and therefore contain information that is of great use in establishing an image of Australia and its people in the past.
The 1910 Queensland Government Gazette has information regarding:
- Appointments, promotions and resignations for
- Public Service List of 1910
- Trustees of cemeteries, racecourses, Schools of Art, sports grounds &c.
- Magistrates and Justices of the Peace
- Members of Boards and Committees
- Brands and earmarks
- Dissolution of business partnerships
- Errors in deeds
- Government Acts and Proclamations
- Intestacy returns and notices
- Insolvency notices
- List of rents of holdings and rents on occupation licenses
- Licences: including auctioneers, spirit dealers, wine sellers, licensed victuallers, billiard licenses, and packet licences
- Probate notices
- Professional lists including medical practitioners, chemists, dentists, ministers of religion, auditors, surveyors
- Transfers of teachers
- Transmissions of real estate by death
- and much more including road closures, unclaimed property and tender notices
Home Secretary's Department,
Brisbane, 19th January, 1910.
HIS Excellency the Governor, with the advice of the Executive Council, has, in pursuance of the provisions of The Hospitals Acts, 1847 to 1891, been pleased to appoint AGNES PETRIE to be a Member of the Committee of Management of the Brisbane General Hospital, to act on behalf of the Government with the Members elected by the Contributors to that Institution, in the room of Christina Corrie, resigned.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the original gazette. It has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text