Queensland Government Gazette 1907
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (3281 pages)
Year: (1907) 2011
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Government Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. They were published by the government as a means of communication to officials and the general public and therefore contain information that is of great use in establishing an image of Australia and its people in the past.
The 1907 Queensland Government Gazette has information regarding:
- Appointments, promotions and resignations for Civil and Public Service
- List of Officers employed in each Division of the Public Service as at 1 Jan 1907
- Trustees of cemeteries, Grammar schools, reserves for recreation &c.
- Magistrates and Justices of the Peace
- Dissolution of business partnerships
- Errors in deeds
- Government Acts and Proclamations
- Intestacy returns and notices
- Insolvency notices
- Licences including auctioneers, bagatelle, packet, poisons, wholesale spirit dealers, victuallers, billiards, fishing, tobacco and winesellers
- Probate notices
- Professional lists including medical practitioners, chemists, ministers of religion, auditors, surveyors
- Tenders called for / accepted
- Transmissions of real estate by death
- And other things including road closures, unclaimed property and tender notices
In the Supreme Court of Queensland, Rockhampton.
In the Will of William Herbert Sheehy, late of Rockhampton, in the State of Queensland, clerk, deceased. NOTICE is hereby given that, after the expiration of fourteen days from the date of the publication hereof, application will be made to this Honourable Court that Probate of the Will of the abovenamed William Herbert Sheehy, deceased, may be granted to Charles Thomas Steen, of Rockhampton aforesaid, mercantile salesman, the sole Executor named in the said Will. Any person interested who desires to object to the application, or to be heard upon it, may file a caveat in the Registry, at Rockhampton aforesaid, at any time before the grant is made.
Dated this eighteenth day of June, 1907.
DANIEL P. CAREY.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the original gazette. It has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text