Queensland Government Gazette 1904
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (3382 pages)
Year: (1904) 2010
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
The Government Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. They were published by the government as a means of communication to officials and the general public and therefore contain information that is of great use in establishing an image of Australia and its people in the past.
The 1904 Queensland Government Gazette has information regarding:
- Appointments, promotions and resignations for: Civil and Public Service; Queensland Defence Force; Trustees of cemeteries, racecourses; and Members of Boards and Committees)
- Appointments of magistrates and Justices of the Peace
- Dissolution of business partnerships
- Government Acts and Proclamations
- Intestacy returns and notices
- Insolvency notices
- Land records including Crown Land leases
- Lists of unclaimed letters
- Notices or rewards for lost or stolen property and stock
- Patents and inventions
- Probate notices
- Professional lists including medical practitioners, chemists, ministers of religion
- Transmissions of real estate by death
- Trademark registrations
- Other ... including road closures, unclaimed property and tender notices
LICENSED GATES NOTICE.
AS Attorney for Mary Quarrell, the selector of Grazing Farm No. 782, parish of Coobiaby, I beg to apply to the Hughenden Shire Council for permission to Erect Two Licensed Gates on the reserved road running through the western boundary-one Gate at the northern and one Gate at the southern end; such gates to be in accordance with those required by the Act.
EDMUND COX, Attorney for Mary Quarrell.
This CD contains high quality scanned images of the original issues, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text