Opening the Doors to Family Tree Maker: or How to Enter Your Information Correctly - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File Format: PDF, 9MB (76 pages)
Author: J. Donaldson
Other: b&w & colour photos, index
Publisher: Unlock the Past
Family Tree Maker, usually called FTM, is Australia's largest selling genealogy program. It has enjoyed huge success and is now in its 22nd iteration as FTM 2014 for Windows, and Family Tree Maker 3 for Mac. Both versions run on the same database and the files are interchangable.
For everyone who is just starting out with Family Tree Maker with FTM 2012, FTM 2014 or FTM for Mac 3, this is a useful book for you! It takes users through the various data entry 'doors' in Family Tree Maker encouraging them to focus on correct data entry so that the program can deliver the best outcome and output to the user.
NOTE: this product is a digital download.
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately.
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
Opening the doors into Family Tree Maker
1. Door number one: the Name door
2. Door number two: the Date door
3. Door number three: the Place door
4. Door number four: the Sources door
5. Door number five: the Media door
6. Door number six: the Notes door
- Opening the Doors to Family Tree Maker - printed guide
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS