Handy Guide: ScotlandsPeople: A Treasure Trove for Family Historians - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File Format: PDF, 4MB, 4 pages
Author: R. Kopittke
Other: b&w & coloured photos, further reading
Publisher: Unlock the Past
The ScotlandsPeople website hosts approximately 30 million images and 110 million index entries, and is the go-to site for Scottish research.
It provides access to records from the statutory registers, church registers, census returns, valuation rolls, wills and testaments, soldiers' and airmen's wills, military service appeals tribunal and Coats of Arms.
This Handy Guide gives you a quick rundown on what you can find on ScotlandsPeople, together with tips on how to search this website effectively. You'll also find links to various associated websites, together with suggestions for further reading.
NOTE: this product is a digital download.
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately.
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed - usually within 24 hours of an order being placed Monday-Friday.
- Payments by PayPal are confirmed sooner - shortly after placing your order.
- Handy Guide: ScotlandsPeople: A Treasure Trove for Family Historians - printed guide
- ScotlandsPeople: The Place to Launch Your Scottish Research - 3rd Ed - printed guide
- ScotlandsPeople: The Place to Launch Your Scottish Research - 3rd Ed - ebook
MORE SCOTTISH PRODUCTS