Derbyshire 1928 Kelly's Directory - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: - EBOOK - download
File format: PDF, 50MB (726 pages)
Year: (1928) 2008
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Directories are a valuable source of historical information. Not only can they pinpoint where a person lived (or worked) at a particular time, but they also give the occupation of the person, adverts of local businesses, and can tell you more about the area in which people lived.
This typically comprehensive Kelly's county directory includes:
- a general description of the county
- separate sections containing a directory of places and their inhabitants, facilities, history, etc.
- a private residents directory
- a classified trades directory.
Contains high quality scanned images of the complete original book, bookmarked for easy navigation. The pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out as required.
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book. Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched. Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.
NOTE: this product is supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email immediately
- A link to download the file will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed
ALSO AVAILABLE ON CD-ROM
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS