show / hide sidebar
Cameron Family Records
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD
This CD contains six separate books or articles relating to the history of the Clan Cameron. The items which appear on this disc are:
- "An Account of the Surname of Cameron", from An Inquiry into the Genealogy and Present State of Ancient Scottish Surnames, by William Buchanan
- "Some Stray Notes on the Camerons of Glendeshary", by Alastair Cameron
- "The Gentle Lochiel", from The Romance of the Aristocracy, by Sir Bernard Burke
- "Allan Cameron's Narrative, February-April, 1716: The End of the '15", by C. S. Terry
- "The Camerons in the Rising of 1715: A Vindication of Their Leader, John Cameron of Lochiel", by William Mackay
- "How the Feud between the Camerons and Mackintoshes Was Ended", by Angus MacKintosh.
This CD consists of scans of the original books or documents, which can be browsed, enlarged and printed if required. Please note: it is not searchable.
Please read carefully: If this CD is for use in a Society, Group or Public Library you will need a library licence, this price is two times the full retail price. You will then be issued with a library certificate for the product - please note the licence allows for the CD to be used in situ at the library or society reading room. The publisher's terms do not allow users to publish their products or extracts on the internet. Also terms also exclude using these products to provide a lookup service, or selling disks of sets individually.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later