Story of My Life: A Workbook for Preserving Your Legacy
- Usually Ships Within 2-4 Weeks
Media: BOOK - paperback, 192 pages
Author: S. Morton
Publisher: Family Tree Books
Record the stories of your life - or a loved one's - for posterity. The 'Story of My Life' workbook makes it easy: simply follow the prompts to preserve memories from your entire life.
The book includes sections on parents, siblings, childhood, high school, career, and adulthood. There's also space to note vital statistics (BDMs) about yourself and immediate family members as genealogical record.
The Workbook features:
- fill-in pages with thought provoking prompts to capture key moments that define your life
- advice and exercises to reconstruct memories from long ago
- interactive pages for family and friends to share their own stories
- special forms for spotlighting important people, places and times
This is a great gift for your children to learn about their parents' lives, or starting point of writing a memoir. The 'Story of My Life' Workbook will help you preserve your memories for generations to come.
1. Gathering you family stories
2. Statistics about me
3. Stories about early family life
4. Stories from childhood
5. Stories from high school
6. Stories from my professional life
7. Stories about a family of my own
8. Reflections on my personal life and values
9. Preserving your memories
10. Special forms
Of little practical use so returned for credit.
You have my detailed review of this workbook (?) in my email dated 21 October 2020.
Sunny Morton has always been one of my favourites in the genealogy world. Her books are always well structured and easy to read. This book is no exception. It is full of prompt questions that you or your family and friends can answer to assist in in writing that family history you always wanted to write but did not know where to start.
Sunny covers just about every scenario in a person life. This book allows you to pick and choose what you want to record. A great tool for family history writers whether beginner or established.