Handy Guide: German Research Starter Pack (Set of 4)
- Usually Ships WIthin 7 Days
Media: SET OF 4 BOOKLETS - 4 pages each
Author: E. Kopittke & R. Kopittke
Other: b&w photos, further reading
Publisher: Unlock the Past
Researching a German ancestor will undoubtedly lead you at some point to needing to read German records. So this German Research Starter Pack gives you the basics of German genealogy research. Containing 4 Handy Guides the topics covered are German civil registration, church records, German words.
Obviously the civil registration (BDM records) and church records are key to know when looking for records, maps and atlases is vital for German research to know where the country borders were at any given time, and the word list contains hundreds of German words together with their English translation, that you're likely to encounter in your genealogy research.
- Handy Guide: German Research Starter Pack (Set of 4) - ebook
EACH TITLE IS ALSO AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY
- Handy Guide: Church Records in Germany - ebook | printed guide
- Handy Guide: Civil Registration Births, Marriages and Deaths in Germany - ebook | printed guide
- Handy Guide: German Maps and Gazetteers for Family Historians - ebook | printed guide
- Handy Guide: German Words for Family Historians - Historic Newspapers - ebook | printed guide