Dalziel, Dalzell, Dalyell Family History
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD
This family history selection contains the following articles relating to the Dalziel family:
- Originally published as part of The Scottish Nation; or, the Surnames, Families, Literature, Honours, and Biographical History of the People of Scotland
, by William Anderson, 1878, this article gives basic genealogical and historical information about the family, including its origins, geographical associations, and most notable family members.
- The Dalziel section from Genealogies of Uppermost Nithsdale, which gives a historical and genealogical account of the Dalziels of Eliock.
- "Dalzell: An Ancient Scottish Surname," by J. B. Dalzell.
- "Inventory of the Plenishing of the House of the Binns at the Death of General Thomas Dalyell, 21st August 1685," edited by Sir James Dalyell and James Beveridge.
- The Dalziel section from The Scots Peerage, by Sir James Balfour Paul, detailing the history and genealogy of the branch of the family who became Earls of Carnwath.
- Dalyell of Lingo, from The East Neuk of Fife: Its History an Antiquities, by the Rev. Walter Wood, 1862 edition.
- Binns House, from A Visitation of the Seats and Arms of the Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain, by John Bernard Burke, 1853.
This CD consists of scans of the original books or documents, which can be browsed, enlarged and printed if required. Please note: it is not searchable.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later