Cunningham Family History
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (168 pages)
This family history selection contains the following articles relating to the Cunningham family:
- Originally published as part of The Scottish Nation; or, the Surnames, Families, Literature, honours, and Biographical History of the People of Scotland, by William Anderson, 1878, this article gives basic genealogical and historical information about the family, including its origins, geographical associations, and most notable family member.
- "A Scot in France in 1751," by A.F. Stewart.
- "Cuninghames of Colleallan," from Dundonald: A Contribution to Parochial History, by James Gillespie.
- The section on the Cunningham Earls of Glencairn from The Scots Peerage, by Sir James Balfour Paul.
- "The Cunninghams of Caprington and Broomhill."
- "Cunningham of Barns," from The East Neuk of Fife: Its History and Antiquities, by the Rev. Walter Wood, 1862 edition.
- Notices regarding the Cunningham lairdship of Drumquhassill from Scottish Notes and Queries.
- "Lainshaw," from A Visitation of the Seats and Arms of the Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain, by John Bernard Burke, 1853.
- "Cuninghame of Caddell and Thornton," from A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland, by John Burke and John Bernard Burke, 1847 edtion.
- "Origin of the Cunninghames," from A Genealogical Account of the Principal Families in Ayrshire, by George Robertson.
This CD consists of scans of the original books or documents, which can be browsed, enlarged and printed if required. Please note: it is not searchable.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later