show / hide sidebar
Bell Family Histories: A Collection of Materials Relating to the History of the Bell Family
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD
This collection contains eight separate books or articles relating to the history of the Clan Bell. The items which appear on this disc are:
- The Bell section from The Scottish Nation; or, the Surnames, Families, Literature, Honours, and Biographical History of the People of Scotland, by William Anderson
- Bell Family Records, by J. Montgomery Seaver
- Bells in the Revolution: A Record of American Soldiers and Sailors of 1776 of the Name of Bell
- Founders of the Bell Family: A Record of Pioneer Settlers in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, by Raymond M. Bell
- John Bell of Londonderry and His Ancestry, by Louis Bell
- John Bell of Barree Township, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania: A Record of His Ancestors and Descendants, by Ramond Martin Bell
- The Bell Family in America, by Lyman H. Weeks
- Memorial of the Family of Bell, More Particularly of the Bells of Kirkconnel, Now of Blackethouse, the Universally Acknowledged Chief of the Name
This CD consists of scans of the original books or documents, which can be browsed, enlarged and printed if required. Please note: it is not searchable.
Please read carefully: If this CD is for use in a Society, Group or Public Library you will need a library licence, this price is two times the full retail price. You will then be issued with a library certificate for the product - please note the licence allows for the CD to be used in situ at the library or society reading room. The publisher's terms do not allow users to publish their products or extracts on the internet. Also terms also exclude using these products to provide a lookup service, or selling disks of sets individually.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later