Australasian Medical Directory Compendium
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (2476 pages)
Year: (1883,86,92,96,1900,03,11,15) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Australian Medical Directories contain useful information for social historians and those interested in medical history as well as those with ancestors within the medical profession.
There are several different publishers of medical directories throughout Australias history, including Bruck, Loxton and others.
They generally contain the following features:
- laws applicable to the medical profession
- a complete directory of medical associations and departments (giving names and addresses)
- a complete directory of registered doctors, surgeons etc listing their qualifications and past experience
- relevant geographical information for the different states
- medical Acts
- information and directories on several pacific islands and New Zealand
- lists of medical periodicals and
- much more
This set contains 8 medical directories including the 1883, 1886, 1892, 1896, 1900, 1911, 1915 Australasian directories and the 1903 New South Wales directory together on as single CD at a special discount price.
This CD contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text
Australasian Medical Directory 1883
Australasian Medical Directory 1886
Australasian Medical Directory 1892
Australasian Medical Directory 1896
Australasian Medical Directory 1900
Loxton's Medical Directory 1911
Medical Directory 1915
Medical Directory of NSW 1903