Abercrombie Family Histories
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD
This CD contains five separate books or articles relating to the history of the Abercrombie or Abercromby family.
2. The Abercrombies of Baltimore: A Genealogical and Biographical Sketch of the Family of David Abercrombie, Who Settled in Baltimore, Maryland in 1848, by Ronald Taylor Abercrombie.
3. "The Abercrombies of Forglen," from "Aberdeen Journal" Notes and Queries.
4. "Abercromby Family in Stirlingshire," from The Scottish Antiquary or Northern Notes and Queries, edited by the Rev. A. W. Cornelius Hallen.
5. The entry for the family of Abercromby granted the title Lord Glasfoord from The Scots Peerage, edited by Sir James Balfour Paul.
This CD consists of scans of the original book, which can be browsed, enlarged and printed if required. Please note: it is not searchable.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later