South Australian Government Gazette 1850
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (761 pages)
Year: (1850) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Tens of thousands of ordinary people and localities, small and large, are mentioned every year in Government Gazettes. You will find details on proclamations, land transactions, court notices, notice of acts, tenders contracts, appointments and resignations, bankrupt and insolvency notices, impoundments, police auctions, unclaimed letters, storekeepers and publicans licences, rewards on offer, inquest verdicts and much more ...
Search for any number of names or places easily. Reconstruct events and circumstances in the lives of individuals and communities.
Some features of this years issues:
- publicans licences, wine and beer licences, storekeepers licences
- auctioneers licences
- timber licences
- returns of felony - date, crime and property stolen, from whom, if apprehended, by whom and where, prisoner's name apprehended, result of examination, remarks.
- declarations of acreage deposited at the Crown Lands Office - name and acreage by Hundred
- naturalisations granted
- declaration of rates or levies due from landowners and occupiers for roads in various districts - giving name, acreage and amount due
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text