Queensland Government Gazette 1906
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (3314 pages)
Year: (1906) 2011
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Government Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. They were published by the government as a means of communication to officials and the general public and therefore contain information that is of great use in establishing an image of Australia and its people in the past.
The 1906 Queensland Government Gazette has information regarding:
- Appointments, promotions and resignations for Civil and Public Service
- List of Officers employed in each Division of the Public Service as at 1 Jan 1906
- Trustees of cemeteries, Grammar schools, reserves for recreation &c.
- Magistrates and Justices of the Peace
- Members of Boards and Committees
- Dissolution of business partnerships
- Errors in deeds
- Forfeited selections
- Government Acts and Proclamations
- Intestacy returns and notices
- Insolvency notices
- Licences including auctioneers, bagatelle, packet, poisons, wholesale spirit dealers, victuallers, billiards, fishing, tobacco and winesellers
- Probate notices
- Professional lists including medical practitioners, chemists, ministers of religion, auditors, surveyors
- Transmissions of real estate by death
- And other things including road closures, unclaimed property and tender notices
NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Partnership which has for some time past been carried on by George Ware and Alice Florence Ware (as Executrix under the Will of the late John Ware), under the firm of "Ware Bros.," at Cordalba, in the State of Queensland, in the trade or business of farmers, was this day Dissolved by mutual consent. The said George Ware will receive all debts due to, and pay all moneys owing by, the late firm at Cordalba.
Dated this fifth day of February, A.D. 1906.
J. J. BUTLER,
Solicitor for the said George Ware and Alice Florence Ware.
This product contains high quality scanned images of whole years worth of gazettes. These have been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text