New South Wales Government Gazette 1882
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 2 CDs (7012 pages)
Year: (1882) 2011
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
Government Gazettes are a unique, useful and extremely fascinating resource for local, family and social historians and researchers in other fields throughout Australia. They were published by the government as a means of communication to officials and the general public and therefore contain information that is of great use in establishing an image of Australia and its people in the past.
The New South Wales Government Gazette of 1882 contains:
- appointees to government positions
- appointment of magistrates
- appointments to Public School Boards
- Deeds of Grant ready for delivery
- dissolution of business partnerships
- errors in deeds
- horse and cattle brands
- insolvent estates
- land: applications to reclaim land, sale of leases of crown land, lapsed and forfeited conditional purchases of land, claims for pre-emptive leases
- licences including auctioneers, billiard and bagatelle, explosives, timber, packet; publicans, and more
- licensed surveyors
- medical practitioners
- chemists and druggists
- ministers of religion registered to celebrate marriages
- applicants for mineral leases
- petitions and counter-petitions
- probate and letters of administration notices
- tenders called for / accepted
- Trustees appointed for cemeteries, School of Arts, burial-grounds, public recreation areas, commons and more
- unclaimed letters
- and much more
In the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
In the goods of Thomas Causer, late of Thuddungera, near Young, in the Colony of New South Wales, conditional purchaser, deceased, intestate.
NOTICE is hereby given, that after the expiration of fourteen days from the publication hereof, application will be made to this Honorable Court, in its Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction, that letters of administration of the goods, chattels, credits, and effects of the abovenamed deceased may be granted to Frederick Causer, of Thuddungera, near Young, in the said Colony, farmer, the father of the said deceased.
Dated this 7th day of February, A.D. 1882.
This product contains high quality scanned images of the original gazette. It has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text