Medical Directory 1915
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (586 pages)
Year: (1915) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
This Medical Directory contains a large amount of statistics and current [as at 1915] medical information for all Australian states, together with New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, South East Asia, China and Japan.
It contains information including the following:
- laws applicable to the medical profession
- a directory of medical associations and departments
- information regarding medical courses and university regulations
- Aboriginal health
- medical Acts
- medical fees
- a complete directory of registered doctors
- surgeons etc listing their qualifications and past experience
- obituaries as well as relevant geographical information for the different states
- a general gazetteer and local directory for several country towns,
- statistics and
- lists of medical periodicals
This book includes a large amount of useful information for any with an interest in medical history, as well as those with ancestors within the medical profession.
Originally produced by Archive CD Books Australia in 2006, this title has now been remastered and re-released, and includes better searching capability. This CD contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book.
Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched as with the full CD file/s.
Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.