show / hide sidebar
Yorkshire Archaeological Journal Parts 93 and 114
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD
Year: (1916 & 1928)
This title contains a collection of articles about Yorkshire local history and archaeology. In over 200 pages you'll find information on the following:
- St. Helen's Church, Sandal Magna
- The Mawdes of Riddlesden and Ilkley
- The East Riding Clergy in 1525-6
- The Chantry Chapels of Wakefield
- The Ripon Carvers & the lost Choir-Stalls of Bridlington Priory
- Ancient Heraldry in the Deanery of Catterick
- The Roman Camps at Cawthorn, near Pickering etc.
- and more.
This CD contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text