Yorkshire Archaeological Journal Parts 58 and 107
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (244 pages)
Year: (1898 & 1923) 2010
This title contains a collection of articles about Yorkshire local history and archaeology. In over 200 pages you'll find information on the following:
- Extracts from the Registers of the Church of St. Mary, Castlegate, York (plus some testamentary burials)
- Yorkshire Deodands in the reigns of Edward II & Edward III
- The old Painted Glass in Dewsbury Church
- Extracts from the Visitation Books at York
- The Family of Eland
- The Manor and Church of Woolley etc.
This CD contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text