- UTP Cruise 2018 Alaska Cruise Conference 380 (Genealogist)
show / hide sidebar
This only applies only
- if booked if Cruise Planners: O’Connell Travel, our US partner travel agent outside their group allocation of cabins
- if booked with a travel agent other than Clean Cruising or Cruise Planners: O’Connell Travel, our US partner travel agent outside their group allocation of cabins
FULL PAYMENT (AU$380 - approx US$290) for the conference for the 14th Unlock the Past cruise – Alaska, 7-14 September 2018.
You may opt to pay a deposit only (AU$50 - approx US$40) for now, with the balance of the conference fee (AU$330 - approx US$250) required at the time the final cruise fee payment is due - May 2018. Click here for the deposit only product link.
CLICK HERE for the cruise web site
CRUISE BONUSES and LOYALTY REWARDS - the same as if booked with Clean Cruising, except for the Clean Cruising $50 cruise voucher. Click here for table showing these - and other comparisons.
- bonuses and rewards
- Unlock the Past cruises discount voucher - AU$100
- Genealogy ebooks credit voucher - AU$150
- Archive Digital Books 60% discount voucher - value $AU60-$360
- TOTAL VALUE of bonuses/rewards offered - AU$360-$660
- PLUS the value of any prizes won
- PLUS savings made with bookshop special offers
- conference entitlements
- access to all presentations
- access to help from experts
- entry into cruise prize draw (expected to total AU$2000 or more)
OTHER CONFERENCE BOOKING OPTIONS [links to come]
- UTP Cruise 2018 Alaska Cruise conference fee $300 (genealogist booked with Cruise Planners: O’Connell Travel, within their group cabin allocation - AU$300 - approx US$230)
- UTP Cruise 2018 Alaska Cruise conference $150 (non-genealogist booked with Cruise Planners: O’Connell Travel and sharing with a genealogist - AU$140 - approx US$120)
The conference fee is fully refundable should you need to cancel the cruise at any time before the cruise.
This will be charged in Australian dollars. For the latest equivalent in US currency click on the flag in the yellow bar at the top of this page to choose USD.