- UTP Cruise 2018 Alaska Cruise Conference 150 (Non-Genealogist)
show / hide sidebar
This only applies only if you are a non-genealogist sharing a cabin with a person booked as a genealogist conference participant. It allows full participation in the conference but with limited cruise bonuses and rewards - see below.
FULL PAYMENT (AU$150 - approx US$120) for the conference for the 14th Unlock the Past cruise – Alaska, 7-14 September 2018.
You may opt to pay a deposit only (AU$50 - approx US$40) for now, with the balance of the conference fee (AU$100 - approx US$80) required at the time the final cruise fee payment is due - May 2018. Click here for the deposit only product link.
CLICK HERE for the cruise web site
CRUISE BONUSES and LOYALTY REWARDS - the same as if booked with Clean Cruising (non-genealogist), except for the Clean Cruising $50 cruise voucher. Click here for table showing these - and other comparisons
- bonuses and rewards
- Unlock the Past cruises discount voucher - AU$100
- PLUS the value of any prizes won
- PLUS savings made with bookshop special offers
- conference entitlements
- access to all presentations
- access to help from experts
- entry into cruise prize draw (expected to total AU$2000 or more)
The conference fee is fully refundable should you need to cancel the cruise at any time before the cruise.
This will be charged in Australian dollars. For the latest equivalent in US currency click on the flag in the yellow bar at the top of this page to choose USD.