The Publications of the Thoresby Society Volume XI: Miscellania
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (560 pages)
Year: (1904) 2007
Published in 1904, this is a fascinating collection of articles and transcripts relating to the history of Leeds and surrounding districts of Yorkshire.
- Leeds and District Wills 1531-1537
- Lay Subsidies of the Wapentakes of Agbrigg and Morley 1545
- Churchwardens' Accounts
- Methley 1681-1705
- Survey of the Manor of Leeds 1612
- Two detailed maps of Leeds from 1806 and 1815
- and more ...
It comes complete with an index, and hundreds of names are mentioned throughout. This is a very useful publication for family history and local history if you area researching people from Leeds.
A digital version of the original book, in PDF format. Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text