The Genealogist's Pocket Library
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD
Author: C. Bernau
This series of eight titles was published by Chas A. Bernau between 1908 and 1910.
1: Some Special Studies in Genealogy
- American Emigrants (How to trace their English ancestry)
- The Quaker Records
- The Genealogy of the Submerged
2: Chancery Proceedings
- What they are, and where they are
- What they contain
- Means of reference
3: Royal Descents: Scottish Records
- How to trace a descent from royalty
- The Scottish Records
4: The Churchyard Scribe
- On recording inscriptions in a churchyard or burial ground
- Hints on reading apparently illegible inscriptions
- Typical and authentic examples
5: Quarter Sessions and Seize Quartiers, etc.
- From the records of Quarter Sessions
- Seize Quartiers and Ascending Pedigrees
- The Records of Patented Inventions
6: The Genealogist's Legal Dictionary
7: The Parish Register
- Marriages, Weddings, Matrimoniae, Nuptiae, etc.
- Baptsims, Baptismata, Baptizata, Renata, Chrystenings, etc.
- Burials, Sepulta, Funera, Exequiae, Interments, etc.
- Baptismal Names
8: Records of Naval Men
- Secretary: In and Out Letters.
- Secretary: Miscellaneous.
- Secretary: Returns of Officers' etc.
- Naval Board
- Accountant General
9. Greenwich Hospital
10. Marine Office
Machine Searchable, this is a digital version of the original book, in PDF format, and is fully searchable. Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text