Archival Sale & Highlights
Being given a family heirloom is priceless. The sentimental value alone is something that you can't put a price on.
Being able to see a letter that was written by your grandmother, or having a photograph of her and her family from when she was young ... is very special. Family bibles, old certificates, cards for various occasions - they're all important historically as well as for family history, but also they are a piece of your own family's history.
These are treasures that need looking after so that they can be handed on to the next generation.
During September we are having an Archival Sale with many products at up to 20% off. So take advantage of this opportunity to save on archival storage to keep your heirlooms safe for future generations.
Not sure of the best way to preserve your records? Here's some guides that you might be interested in:
- Your Family History Archives: A Brief Introduction
- How to Archive Family Photos: A Step-by-Step Guide to Organize and Share Your Photos Digitally
- Preserving Your Family Photographs: How to Care for Your Family Photographs - from Daguerreotypes to Digital Imaging
- A Simple Guide to Saving Your Family Photos: Organize Your Printed Photos Once and For All
- Photo Organizing Made Easy: Going from Overwhelmed to Overjoyed