Queensland Telephone Directory 1943: South and South Western Districts - EBOOK
- Download product
Media: EBOOK - download
File format: PDF file 4MB (78 pages)
Year: (1943) 2023
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
This directory covers the south and south western districts of Queensland. It lists thousands of telephone numbers for 1943 arranged in a similar way to todays telephone books.
This directory contains alphabetical lists of people and companies together with their telephone numbers for each town or suburb throughout south and south west Queensland. Some entries also include the individual telephone owner's occupation or street address.
It also includes call rates and hours, telegram rates, how to place a call or telegram, postal rates, wireless licence information and general telephone information.
This directory is a useful resource giving extra insight into the lives of those living in this era.
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
NOTE: this product is normally supplied as a digital download
- You will be sent an order confirmation email with a download link when you place an order
NEW OPTION - get it on USB - rather than download
If you prefer to have this on physical media - add a USB drive to your order
- multiple products in an order can be put onto a single USB
- we will take the inclusion of a USB in your order as a request to supply the ebook/s on USB instead of download
OVER 2000 DATA CD products can now also be supplied on the USB - instead of CD
- AU - 1844 Australian products
- BRA - 35 British products
- EUA - 1 European product
- NZ - 46 New Zealand products
- SCA - 10 Scottish products
- SCPG - 393 Scottish products
It is recommended that you transfer the USB data files to your computer and keep the USB drive as a backup or for other purposes.