Personal Historian 3: Personal and Family History Writing Software
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: SOFTWARE - 1 CD
'Personal Historian' is not a genealogy program as such, but rather software which assists you in writing personal histories about yourself and other individuals. It breaks this seemingly monumental task into small, manageable pieces and then reconstructs it into a complete, publishable document.
'Personal Historian' includes an extensive library of timelines, historical facts, cultural trivia, and memory triggers which help to give colour and context to your history. It allows you to write down thoughts and memories as they come to you, and you can organise them later. Bring in your names, dates, events, notes, sources and pictures from genealogy software, and download posts, people and photos from your Facebook feed.
The interactive timeline gives you a visual overview of the individual's life. Find stories by status, categories, people and places. Or search your stories for any text or phrases.
From start to finish, 'Personal Historian' makes writing a life story fast, easy, and fun!
- Individual topics break your history down into smaller, manageable pieces.
- Import names, dates and events from your genealogy software.
- An extensive library of timelines, historical events, cultural fads, and memory triggers reminds you of important events and to give colour and context to your history.
- Easily import your existing word processor documents and photographs.
- Assign topics to categories - each with its own color, style, and icon.
- The Timeline gives a visual description of the individuals life and gives it in historical and cultural context.
- Slide the ends of the Timeline to zoom-in on a specific time period.
- Powerful filters and views let you easily manage your topics.
- Write down thoughts and memories as they come to you and organise them later.
- Easily organise your ideas into coherent groups and a logical order.
- The full-featured word processor makes the actual writing process easy and familiar.
- Powerful writing analysis helps you make your history readable and interesting to others.
- Publish your completed history to your printer, word processor, or a PDF document.
For more information and a FREE DEMO of the program, visit the publisher's website.
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, or Win 10 or MacOS 10.8 or higher
250MB Hard Drive Space