New South Wales Country Directory 1899-1900 (Hall)
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (616 pages)
Year: (1899) 2007
Publisher: Archive Digital Books Australasia
The 1899-1900 'Halls Country Business, Professional and Pastoral Directory and Gazetteer of New South Wales' is divided into four sections; firstly country towns, then alphabetical list, pastoral directory and lastly a gazetteer.
- The COUNTRY TOWNS section provides information on trades, business and professions by town name.
- The ALPHABETICAL LIST gives business and professional people by name.
- The PASTORAL DIRECTORY gives a list of owners, name of run, number of stock and postal district.
- The GAZETTEER contains rail, boat, mail and general business information along with two maps.
The whole of this 608 page volume is fully searchable and provides a wealth of information for the family historian.
The whole 608 page directory, including most text in the ads, is searchable, useful not only for finding names, but also places occupations and other information for family and local historians.
This CD contains high quality scanned images of the whole of the original book, and has been bookmarked for easy navigation. Pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text
Click here to download a file of sample pages from this book. Right click on the link and select "save as" - to a location on your hard drive. The sampler can be opened, navigated and searched as with the full CD file/s. Sample files usually contain the title page, contents, some introductory pages and sample pages from the body of the book. Often the complete index from the original book is included.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN EBOOK DOWNLOAD
MORE RELATED PRODUCTS