Miscellanies Lancashire and Cheshire Vol. III
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (227 pages)
Year: (1896) 2005
Published in 1896, and printed as Vol. XXXIII for the 'Record Society for the Publication of Original Documents Relating to Lancashire and Cheshire'. This volume contains:
- a list of clergy for eleven deaneries of the Diocese of Chester - 1541-2
- a list of the tenths and subsidies payable in ten deaneries of the Archdeaconry of Chester -1538
- a detailed Survey of the Estate of Richard Chorley of Chorley Esq -1652
- and a large index of wills, inventories and administration bonds preserved at the Diocesan Registry, Chester - 1487-1620
Hundreds of names are listed, and as such this is a very useful publication for family historians.
A digital version of the original book, in PDF format. Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text