show / hide sidebar
Memorials of the Parish of Alloa
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (227 pages)
Author: J. Crawford
Year: (1874) 2007
Written by John Crawford, and published in 1874, this book includes chapters on the old town cross, the old bridge of Tullidody, the Eskines of Mar, Alloa colliers and collieries, the brewers of the olden time and much much more.
In the words of a local "this is an intriguing local history" of the area.
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text