Lancashire Parish Registers: Burnley 1562-1653
- Usually Ships Within 7 Days
Media: DATA CD - 1 CD (388 pages)
Author: W. Farrer
Year: (1899) 2006
Transcripts of the parish registers for the Parochial Chapelry of Burnley, covers 22,975 acres and comprising Burnley (including Townley with Brunshaw), Habergham Eaves, Ightenhill Park, Reedley Hallows (including Filly Close and New Laund Booth), Briercliffe with Extwistle, Worsthorn with Hurstwood, and Cliviger. Complete with indexes of places, names and churchwardens.
Transcribed and Edited by William Farrer, and published in 1899.
High quality scanned images of the whole of the original book. This CD has been bookmarked for easy navigation, and pages can be searched, browsed, enlarged and printed out if required.
Any computer using Adobe (Acrobat) Reader 4 or later
Adobe Reader 6 or later is recommended for CDs with searchable text